ROXUK00094 – Quality Engineer
Salary and Additional Benefits:
Competitive salary, Perkbox, Contributory pension, Free parking, Subsidised canteen, Occupational sick pay, Professional membership, Success Sharing Bonus Scheme, Income Protection, Death in service, HealthShield, Sell and Buy Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme
25 + statutory days per annum pro-rata
Hours of Work:
08.00-16.30 Monday to Thursday (30mns lunch break)
08.00-13.00 Friday (no lunch break)
Roxel is an Anglo-French company that designs, develops and manufactures solid propellant rocket motors for use in tactical missiles. Its operations are spread across several sites in the UK and France and it has an annual turnover of about £100M and nearly 700 staff.
The UK operations are entirely based at Summerfield, Kidderminster, where we have a vacancy for a Quality Engineer
The project quality engineer role is focused around supporting the project team to deliver a conforming product and associated documentation to the customer on time. The Project Quality Engineer is required to produce the required documentation, review the production documentation and support other business functions as required.
This is a problem solving role which needs problems to be solved in a timely manner and can be at any level or process within the business or the supply chain.
1. Work on assigned project(s)
2. Complete all relevant quality documentation as required by both Roxel and the Customer
3. Support customer meetings and customer requirements
4. Review Production documents for compliance and feedback to teams were required
5. Conduct audits as required by the audit schedules.
6. Support design / Process FMEAs
7. Log, review and approve projects FAIRs
8. Assign the project quality requirements to the purchase orders.
9. Support technical investigations were required.
10. Progress and review the project NCFs, PPs and 8Ds
11. Drive closure of 8Ds
12. Assist in supply chain quality management as required.
• HNC or Degree Qualification
• Minimum of 1-2years Industry experience
• Subject matter knowledge beneficial
• White belt training background ideal
• Mature attitude necessary
• Be computer literate, effectively using Microsoft Office Software: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Role offers clear progression potential following the training plan provided.
How to apply
Please follow the application process below to send us your CV and motivation letter.
Please specify your salary expectations as part of the process.
Please note: Obtaining a Security Clearance is a requirement of employment at Roxel UK. Please check guidelines by looking on the below link: