INTEGRATED PROPULSION SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS
A rocket motor is mainly composed of:
- A motor body, which is generally part of the external structure of the rocket or missile.
- A set of insulations protecting the case from thermal and/or chemical aggressions.
- A Propellant grain
- Blast tubes, nozzles (Thrust vectoring (spoilers, jet vanes, jet deflector unit))
- An ignition device
- In some cases the rocket motor also includes other components such as an Igniter Safety Device (ISD), external thermal insulation, hangers, etc
Roxel has the most comprehensive range of propellants and motor case plus associated materials :
- Energetic materials: propellants (EDB, CDB, composite, nitramite…)
- Manufacturing technologies for rocket motor structures