DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Through its highly qualified engineers and technicians, Roxel has developed a solid innovative and technological expertise in both the chemical and mechanical domains.
Roxel masters all the rocket motor components and thus their related interfaces and can design and develop complete rocket motors based upon the customer’s specification.
Roxel’s expertise encompasses propulsion for land, naval and air applications. It includes products such as artillery rockets, tactical missiles and cruise missiles.
This recognised expertise has already led Roxel to provide customers with the following:
- New propulsion systems from initial concept
- Mid-life upgrades of existing systems
- Re-lifing of existing systems
- Remotorisation of existing systems
- Cooperative design of motor in partnership with local designers and/or manufacturers.
Roxel uses modelling and simulation to optimise solutions versus system requirements at the preliminary phase.
Roxel saves time and money in development phase:
- by reducing prototype and tests required to reach qualification
- by improving the return on investment of each test (definition and analysis of measurement)
- by allowing an efficient support in any failure analysis
Roxel has experience in modelling design studies for:
- Ballistic analysis
- Mechanical and thermal analysis
- Fluid mechanic analysis Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Thermochemical analysis
- Reliabilities / failure analysis
- Insensitive Munitions modelling