Roxel capabilities in design and manufacture of metallic structures and composite materials can be applied in other fields, in particular the aerospace industry.
- Flow-forming of super-alloys, stainless steels, titanium alloys such as TA3V2.5 and Ti6-4
- Welding : electro-beam and laser
- Thermal insulation and firewall
Roxel can design products upon customer specification and manages its own production and its subcontractor network to supply products on time, on cost, on quality. Non Destructive Test methods are used: in particular Die Penetrant tests(up to S4), Xrays, 3D for geometry.
Research and simulation
- Design and study of all mechanical structures
- Thermal effects and transfer analysis
Roxel is a tier one supplier of:
- Airbus for the supply of thrust links tubes (developed under common patent) for the RR (Rolls Royce) and EA (Engine Alliance) engines of the A380 aircraft
- Aircelle for the build-to-print delivery of the SAM 146 motor thrust link of the SRJ 100 aircraft.
- Snecma for the manufacture of REDAN elementary part of a military aircraft jet engines.
Many cooperations are under way with major companies in the aeronautic industry such as Eurocopter, MBD, Turbomeca, Hispano-Suiza, Latécoère, Airbus, Rolls Royce, Snecma, etc… to develop and manufacture mechanical components (ei. drive shaft, thrust struts tubes) and sub systems (thrust links).
Roxel has developed a new composite material: Roxalte ®, the future of fireproof material
- An exclusive patent with multiple applications
- Low density for better weight performance
- Use of natural and health friendly material